A must have item if you wish to engage in any type of projectile shooting sport. Properly lubricate your Airsoft guns will resolve 90% of the problems experienced on an Airsoft gas GBB.
Most Airsoft / Real fire-arm malfunction situations are caused by frictions caused by "dried up internals" and "excess build up of dust and powders", in which proper lubrication will resolve. It is the reason professional shooters will always keep their weapons well lubricated for maximum performance.
- For ALL Airsoft guns and real-steel hand guns.
- Prevent Jamming and reduce wear and tear.
- Enables smooth operation.
- Enhance your gun's performance, longevity and accuracy.
- Enhance bb feeding.
- Inflate air seal o-rings on valves with dried o-ring. Check for defective o-ring and air leakage.
Recommendations for Airsofters:
- For AEG & GBB: Spray into the magazine bb chamber periodically to prevent dust building up in bb chamber and barrel.
- For Valves: Spray into the gas in and out valves to check for leakage and to inflate the dried o-ring seal. To prevent magazine air leaking.
- Silicon oils are used by technicians all over the world to test gas leakage, o-rings and valves.
- For Gas Blowback: It is a MUST that you lubricate your gun and keep it oiled for expected performance. There are a lot of internal assembly that may not work properly when dried.