ARES has continued with their innovation of AEGs with their latest generation of their M Series Amoeba series AEG. The Amoeba features custom furniture and receiver styling from top to bottom. Starting at the rear, the crane style stock allows you to install a variety of batteries namely the butterfly crane stock style battery. Moving onward you will find ARES's unique pistol grip that features a unique and comfortable profile along with grip texture and a vented base plate to reduce motor overheat. The upper and lower receiver of the Amoeba M Series also features a unique design by adding curvature and further detail, giving it a more futuristic and high end look . An enlarged magazine catch and improved straight trigger rounds out the lower receiver to not only increase ergonomics but aesthetics as well.
- Built from extremely tough reinforced polymer material
- Compact design is perfect for CQB or as a sidearm
- Built-in scope riser with integrated battery tube
- Full metal RIS front end w/ detachable vertical grip
- Textured pistol grip
- Tactical folding stock
- Low-profile fixed sights
- Enlarged magazine release button for easy use
- Full metal gearbox with reinforced internal parts
- ARES unique built-in Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS)
Caliber: 6mm Plastic
FPS: 320 Feet per Second
Gearbox / Engine: V2 / Battery Operated
Manufacturer Warranty: 30 Day
Package Includes: Airsoft Rifle, Magazine, Manual.
Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, and simulation purposes only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including in real firearm applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause serious injury. All Airsoft and Strikeball replicas are sold and shipped with blaze orange tip in compliance with federal laws and regulations.