The GEN 2 Inferno is the culmination of a great deal of work to take the next step forward in the development of HPA technology. The GEN 2 Inferno features a revolutionary single solenoid, independent poppet and nozzle design that sets a new standard for a drop in kit. Particularly, it is designed to solve the “open bolt problem”. It is a hybrid design which keeps the advantages of an open bolt system: easy tuning, no first round dry fire, efficiency, etc… and adds the simplicity of easier hop up tuning that closed bolt systems have traditionally offered. In addition, it further improves the efficiency over our previous systems by an estimated 10-15%.
- Patent Pending independent poppet and nozzle design
- Hybrid design allows pause between bb loading and bb firing
- Improves hop up performance with a wide range of stock and aftermarket options
- Still uses Wolverine Airsoft’s Patent Pending Imbalanced Poppet
- Backwards compatible with all Wolverine Airsoft electronics.
- Still uses bullet proof direct solenoid fired design
- NO ADDITIONAL CRITICAL ORINGS–> No negative impact on reliability!
- Estimated 10-15% efficiency improvement
Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, and simulation purposes only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including in real firearm applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause serious injury. All Airsoft and Strikeball replicas are sold and shipped with blaze orange tip in compliance with federal laws and regulations.