- Fully licensed by Nemesis Arms of Park City, Kentucky
- Precision CNC machined receiver and fluted barrel
- QD take down barrel w/ return to zero capability and fully collapsible stock make this into an incredibly compact and transportable weapon platform (VSR compatible inner barrel & bucking)
- Full metal 20mm top rail is designed for mounting optics
- Removable QD folding bipod
- Tool-less quick swap spring powered bolt, bolt needs to be cycled between shots just like the real thing (no need for gas for batteries, compatible with VSR-10 upgrades, CO2 bolt coming soon)
- Removable magazine
- Hard gun case w/ cut out foam padding included
Nemesis Arms Inc. is a registered Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) founded in 2007. Recognizing the fundamental gap in the long gun and accessory marketplace, we explored the limits of design and functionality to push beyond boundaries with relentless drive for continuous improvement. These core principles have led to the advancements and innovations across the past decade and continue to inspire and guide us as we create new solutions for the challenges of tomorrow. Our proprietary platforms are designed and manufactured for law enforcement, defense and civilian sporting uses. In May of 2015, in response to public and government solicitations, Nemesis Arms strategically relocated to Park City, Kentucky. Here we operate our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility where all research and development, design, sub assembly, finishing, testing and quality assurance controls are conducted under one roof.
The Nemesis Arms VANQUISH sniper rifle is a unique weapons platform in which it is a quick-takedown backpackable precision rifle that is not only ultra lightweight but also sports an ultra low-profile. The VANQUISH takes down into a package small enough to fit most daypacks; this allows players to run a full combat loadout with a quickly deployable precision rifle to supplement their primary weapon.
Echo1 has done an excellent job reproducing the Airsoft version of the VANQUISH with its CNC machined receiver, CNC take down barrel, fully collapsible stock, and fully featured deep engraved trademarks.
Manufacturer: Echo1 / Nemesis Arms
FPS Range: 480-500
Length: 910mm - 1155mm (430mm receiver disassembled / 560mm barrel disassembled)
Magazine Capacity: 100 rounds
Fire Modes: Single shot, Safety
System: High Power Spring
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable, TDC Compatible
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual, Hard Carrying Case