Tier 2 Milsim Event - MILSIM LITE
See a brief overview of event tiers HERE.
Don't forget to read the rules!
* Choose instore pickup for delivery option, ticket is digital
In an alternate Cold War Era, US early warning systems have been crippled, leading to a Red Wave from the U.S.S.R. washing across most of the USA from the West Coast. Soviet forces advanced hard and fast across most of the western states, finally reaching the Midwest.
Now they've arrived in Crete, Illinois, focused on a logistics hub for ammo and supplies to the remaining US Forces and Civilian Resistance fighters known as the Wolverines. The Soviets muster their forces in preparation to assault this important location as the US Forces dig in and recruit the surrounding population to repel them. Only dawn will reveal in which direction the red tide will run...
The only question is, which side you will fight for?
(Disclaimer: This event is loosely based on popularized 'alternate timeline' fiction and is not intended to reflect current events. Have fun and call your hits!)
HPA Air Tank Refill Passes can be purchased: N/A - Field Facilities
Tent and RV Camping Passes can be purchased: N/A
Photographer Passes can be purchased: HERE
Please read the event rules prior to gameplay, any rules specific to this location/event will be noted below.
Waiver is REQUIRED to be signed prior to game play. (See Below)
Space is LIMITED. Once the cap is hit, registration will be closed.
Click or tap on 'Learn more' to see location, rules, link to waiver, and the day's schedule.
LOCATION: Badlands Paintball Field, 306 W Elms Ct Ln, Crete, IL 60417
FACTIONS: Soviet - Green, Black | USA - Tan, Civilian (Wolverines)
- Wolverines and USA Forces will be considered a single faction for this event. Please select USA if wanting to play as a 'Wolverine' and dress in Civilian clothing as you would have in previous events.
- Soviet Camo Rules: Green, any green based camo, Black, any black based camo. (All COR faction camos are approved for this faction.)
*NO TAN, TAN BASED CAMO, OR CIVILIAN CLOTHING ALLOWED FOR THIS FACTION
- USA Camo Rules: Tan, any tan based camo, Civilian clothing (Jeans, shirts, flannels, etc.)
*NO GREEN, GREEN BASED CAMO, BLACK, OR BLACK BASED CAMO ALLOWED FOR THIS FACTION
- The following clothing colors are restricted: RED (used primarily for dead rags), ORANGE, Bright/Safety YELLOW (Orange/Yellow are mainly used for safety colors and staff or photographer identification).
EVENT SPECIFIC RULES:
- Camo restrictions will not be enforced, however factions colors WILL BE. (i.e. Green, Tan, Civilian, etc.)
- Full Auto and Hi-Cap magazines are ALLOWED for this event. Drum mags are still ONLY allowed for LMG/HMG/MMG class.
- Use of any 'SAFETY' colors is still NOT ALLOWED for Civilian clothing, i.e. Red, Orange, Bright Yellow, etc. Please use your best judgement.
- Pyro grenades/devices may be banned on the day of or announced shortly before the event due to field/weather conditions to prevent fire hazards. (PLEASE ASK STAFF IF YOU ARE NOT THERE FOR THE INITIAL RULES BREIFING!)
- Please be aware that location/event specific rules may be amended by staff during the event for safety reasons or to improve the experience of all players attending.
All event participants must sign the waiver(s) below prior to event.
EVENT WAIVER: Please sign HERE
7:30am - Chrono/Reg Open
9:45am - Safety Briefing
10:15am - Final Safety Briefing
10:30am - Game Startex
5:30pm - Game End
Location Camping: N/A, One day only event.
On Field Vehicles: N/A, Not in use.
Sponsors: Lancer Tactical, Elite Force, ASG
Vendors: MiR Tactical
Please E-mail Events@MiRTactical.com with any remaining questions regarding this or other events.
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
Gameplay and schedule subject to change due to weather and other conditions.Learn more