Special Event - MINI TOURNAMENT
See a brief overview of event tiers HERE.
Don't forget to read the rules!
Looking for a little more competition while at our Pandora's Box event, or a local team looking to have some fun in a structured competitive format? MIR Tactical will be hosting a 16 Team Mini-Tournament
16 Teams - 3 Rounds - 3 Minutes
Please read the event rules prior to gameplay, any rules specific to this location/event will be noted below.
Waiver is REQUIRED to be signed prior to game play. (See Below)
Space is LIMITED. Once the cap is hit, registration will be closed.
Click or tap on 'Learn more' to see location, rules, link to waiver, and the day's schedule.
LOCATION: Sherwood Forest Paintball 3497 US-35, La Porte, IN 46350
- Training Field (Field 10) will be used as mini-tournament location.
GENERAL RULES: https://mirtactical.com/mir-tactical-strikeball-airsoft-rules-set-sop/
TEAM COMPOSITION: 3 Players with 4th 'reserve' player allowed for substitution between rounds.
- Team Elimination
- Best of 3 rounds
- 3 minutes per round
- Team with the most players remaining at end of 3 minutes will win the round
- In case of a tie after 3 minutes, sudden death will begin and the next elimination wins the round
MINI TOURNAMENT SPECIFIC RULES:
- Teams will be composed of 3 players, with a 4th player allowed for rotation between rounds.
- Solo / Duo players will not be allowed, teams must consist of 3-4 players.
- All players of a team must wear matching camo sets or uniforms, tops/bottoms color/camo must match across all players.
- Gear color does not matter.
- Teams will be identified by colored armbands on both arms.
- Full face protection will be required, can consist of lower mesh or mouthguard.
- All airsoft guns must chrono at 1.5j w/ .32g BB limit or lower.
- Fire modes restricted to Semi Auto Only (No Binary, Burst, Full Auto, etc.)
- Max BB weight allowed will be .32g BBs.
- Players max carry a max of 6 magazines on their person.
- No grenades allowed, pyro or non-pyro
- No blind fire, player must be able to see what they are shooting at.
- Mag adapters will be allowed for this specific activity
- Drum Mags and Winding/Flash Hi-Capacity Magazines are not allowed
- Rounds will be won by Elimination, eliminate the opposing team!
EVENT AO SPECIFIC RULES:
- Please be aware that location/event specific rules may be amended by staff during the event for safety reasons or to improve the experience of all players attending.
- Barrel Socks with bungee/cinch strap must be used when outside of play area. Socks, Gloves, and other loose articles are NOT ALLOWED. Barrel Socks will be available at on-site store in limited quantity.
- No firing/dry firing airsoft guns outside of the play area. Test firing/sighting in optics can be done in the same side area as Chrono. EYE PROTECTION MUST BE WORN.
- Clean up after yourselves in the camping/staging areas. Dumpster is located on premise, please help keep this field clean so we can continue to return here!
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS in camping area or field. (If you have them in your RV, do not bring them outside of it.)
- Field owners reserve the right to eject attendees for not following on site rules.
- Field owners may change or impose other rules or restrictions not mentioned above.
All event participants must sign the waiver(s) below prior to event.
EVENT WAIVER: Please sign HERE
FIELD WAIVER: Please sign HERE
SCHEDULE: Saturday 06/10/23
5:00pm - Mini-Tournament Check In Open
5:30pm - Mini-Tournament Begins
Sponsors: Lancer Tactical, Elite Force, ASG
Vendors: MiR Tactical
Please E-mail Events@MiRTactical.com with any remaining questions regarding this or other events.
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
Gameplay and schedule subject to change due to weather and other conditions.Learn more