MiR Tactical is committed to offering our customers the best shopping experience possible and the best customer support in the market. If you are not happy with your purchase made on our website or at retail locations, we will assist you in terms of the return policy. You will have 14 days from the date of the receipt to request a refund, store credit, or an exchange as long as the specified below terms are met.
All Product being returned or exchanged is required to be in ORIGINAL CONDITION, brand new and unused. ORIGINAL CONDITION is defined as the item has no signs of use, attempted use, modifications, attempted modifications, in original packaging with accessories (if applicable), with original merchandise tags. Merchandise that does not meet above mentioned requirements will not be granted return authorization request.
Prior to any shipment of items back to the original buying facility, you must receive a return authorization request number (RMA). Any packages received without prior approved RMA will be refused and returned to the sender. Please email to email@example.com for RMA request. MiR Tactical reserves the right in determining the condition of returned merchandise that is agreed upon by the buyer during the initial purchase of the product. Returns that fail to apply towards required condition will be refused or become subject to 15% and up to 50% restocking fee.
Additional Conditions & Exclusions
- No returns on clearance, discounted, open-box, and bone yard merchandise
- Airsoft replica weapons with missing or attempted removal of Orange tip flash hiders will not be accepted or serviced under any conditions. In addition, such action will void any existing MiR Tactical or manufacturer warranties. The orange tip flash hider is a requirement regulated by the Federal Law and not a subject to change.
- MiR Tactical reserves the right to refuse and/or deny any return for refund, store credit or exchange for any item that is determined to be used, damaged, altered, modified, or is in any condition that would deem the item to be not restockable or resellable.
- For replacements and repairs under manufacturer’s warranty, please refer to applicable product documentation or manufacturer’s website. This covers manufacturer defects only (Wiring, gearbox, motor, piston, spring, magazine, and any other internal parts).
- Any items not matching following condition will be refused for service or warranty assistance
- Items defective due to mishandling or improper use
- Items that are worn, damaged, wet or showing excessive/damage
- Items that have been disassembled or modified
- Items that have been upgraded
- Items that have painted over or have the orange tip removed/covered
- Items that have been dropped or struck against objects (evident by body damage)
- Airsoft replica weapons that were damaged by firing .12g BBs or poor quality BBs.
Custom Tech and Service Warranty
Warranty period is 14 days after date of pickup
Receipt must be present for warranty claims
Warranty claim must be related to the work performed on gun or item
Warranty will void due to the following:
- Use of 11.1v lipo batteries in items that are not intended for its use
- The use of improper size, re-used, low quality/low grade, translucent, or BBs purchased from large discount stores or major retail sporting good chains.
- Disassembly of the item
- Failure to comply with the instructions in the Owner’s Manual
- Unreasonable or excessive use, mishandling and/or introduction of foreign matter into/on the inner and outer components
- Failure to provide proper care and maintenance
Warranty does not cover the shipping and handling cost back to the customer, or any incidental or consequential damages caused during shipping.
Services are non-refundable once completed
Mir Tactical reserves the right to determine what constitutes unreasonable or excessive use of the product