When you're out in the field and you'd love a mock suppressor equipped, tightbore rifle in your loadout, the Lancer rifle is a great choice to have on the field. This durable M4 fires using a nylon polymer rifle, maintaining a powerful, lightweight build while maneuvering throughout the field. This keeps your rifle internals safe during use, maintaining integrity indoor and outdoor.
The installed free-float modular rail interface system enables the user to switch between rails, fully customizing their rifle to your the loadout they prefer on a whim. The included quad rail has plenty of space to mount accessories and must-have tactical accessories for you to maximize your loadout the way you want to. Equip tactical flashlights, laser, and foregrips to better line your shots. The picatinny top rail can equip scopes and sights to better enhance your target acquisition. When firing at targets from close to mid-range, included front and rear sights ensure you're provided with the target acquisition you need to accurately fire upon your opponents. The precision 6.03mm tightbore diameter of your inner barrel provides better airsoft accuracy at higher speeds.
The Lancer M4 AEG full-metal version 2 gearbox and 8mm bushings ensure your BBs line up correctly, taking less stress on your internals. At stock, this rifle fires at a muzzle velocity of up to 390 FPS (Feet Per Second) but can be adjusted using a different spring thanks to the quick change spring system. Change from CQB to outdoor and back by easily unlocking the mechanism and replacing your springs easily without opening up your gearbox. This rifle is equipped with a high capacity magazine that shoots up to 300 rounds, ensuring your covering fire lasts and minimizing your reload time. Strap on this this lightweight, tough and highly adaptable rifle to pack some serious firepower.
Battery Charger Recommendation: Although this fully automatic airsoft rifle comes with a standard wall charger to charge the battery, Lancer Tactical recommends the use of a smart charger to avoid overcharging the battery(overcharged batteries may cause decreased airsoft gun performance and may shorten battery life significantly). Smart chargers not only shorten charge time significantly (up to 800% faster charging), but more importantly, also automatically shut off once the battery is fully charged to avoid overcharged batteries.
- Brand: Lancer Tactical
- Operation: Electric Automatic
- Construction: Nylon Polymer Frame / Metal Barrel Assembly
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, Safe
- Muzzle Velocity: 370 - 3980 FPS with 0.20g BBs
- Magazine Capacity: 300 Round High-Cap
- Gearbox: Full Metal Version 2
- Battery: 9.6v NiMH Nunchuck Recommended (Battery and charger included)
- Battery Connector: Rear Wired Via Small Tamiya
- Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable (Rotary Style)
- Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.03mm
- Rifle Length: 28.5 - 32.5 inches (Stock Retracted / Extended)
- Rifle Weight: 5 lbs
- Color: Gray
- The Lancer Gen 2 is a full polymer construction that is very lightweight and extremely durable compared to metal or aluminum
- Full metal Version 2 gearbox has a quick change spring system that allows for quick and easy spring changes to easily adjust FPS to meet any field requirements
- The gearbox uses ultra smooth 8mm ball bearings with an 18:1 steel gear ratio, and a 19k RPM high torque motor that provides reliable and consistent performance
- The LT-15 has a mock suppressor that offers a tactical look (Mock suppressor cannot be taken off)
- The polished 6.03mm tightbore inner barrel offers improved range and accuracy
- Full length 20mm picatinny rail that allows the user to mount optics, lights, lasers, PEQ boxes as well as other 20mm picatinny accessories
- Picatinny handguard provides plenty of rail space to mount any picatinny accessories
- Flip-up front and rear iron sights with a quick deploy mechanism allows for easier target acquisition
- Retractable stock with multiple positions that meets comfort for shooters of any size