Industry Best Extended Warranty -
All products sold domestically at MIR Tactical carry a "45 Day warranty" from the date it is delivered unless otherwise specified.
- Warranty covers repair or replacement of defective or damaged product, as determined by the MIR Tactical service team.
- Non-warranty returns or exchanges may subject to a restocking fee.
- International warranty: Due to transit and cost limitations, international warranty covers replacement parts within 14 days of receipt, or 45 days if buyer agrees to be responsible for the shipping cost incurred.
- Transit damage: If you receive an item which appear to be damaged in transit, please keep the order intact and contact our Customer Service Team at info@Mirtactical.com with a carrier claim.
Return Request required
All returns require a RMA# before returned. Unauthorized returns will be discarded if unclaimed with 30 days.
Limited or NO Warranty items
- Usage of low quality BBs will cause extensive damage to internal components and void warranty. We recommend using 0.20g BBs at a minimum.
- Warranty does not cover aftermarket internal parts once installed. Manufacturer defects must be documented prior to installation. Warranty does not cover damage as a result of defective parts.
- Mystery Boxes, Custom "built-to-order" items include limited-warranty and are subject to repair only.
- Low-value economical Airsoft guns under $60.00, shoes, and batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Hazardous Materials: Items classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases cannot be returned. Warranty can be filed with their respective manufacturers.
- Items not purchased from mirtactical.com
Refunds and Restocking Fees
- All returns will be inspected upon arrival to determine warranty coverage.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method received.
- Original shipping cost will NOT be refunded for non-warranty related requests; if a free shipping discount code was used, the actual shipping fee will be deducted from the refund.
Received a wrong or defective item No restocking fee Changed mind, items in brand new condition within warranty period 10% restocking fee Changed mind, items brand new outside of warranty period 15% restocking fee Transit Damage, refused at time of delivery due to damage No restocking fee, MIR Tactical will file claim with carrier Installed or modified Airsoft parts Cannot be returned Guns returned without the original content, missing accessories, mags, flashhiders, etc. Up to 50% restocking fee