Tier 2 Milsim Event - MILSIM LITE
See a brief overview of event tiers HERE.
Don't forget to read the rules!
TRANSMISSION DECODING . . .
(Please check back later for an update to this Event's storyline.)
Looking for some extra Competitive fun? Take a look at our Sherwood Forest 3v3 Mini-Tournament HERE.
HPA Air Tank Refill Passes can be purchased: N/A - Service provided on site by field facilities
Tent and RV Camping Passes can be purchased: N/A - Included
Photographer Passes can be purchased: HERE
Please read the event rules prior to gameplay, any rules specific to this location/event will be noted below.
Waiver is REQUIRED to be signed prior to game play. (See Below)
Space is LIMITED. Once the cap is hit, registration will be closed.
Click or tap on 'Learn more' to see location, rules, link to waiver, and the day's schedule.
LOCATION: Sherwood Forest Paintball 3497 US-35, La Porte, IN 46350
FACTIONS: COR - Green | UAE - Tan
GENERAL RULES: https://mirtactical.com/mir-tactical-strikeball-airsoft-rules-set-sop/
EVENT SPECIFIC RULES:
- Please be aware that location/event specific rules may be amended by staff during the event for safety reasons or to improve the experience of all players attending.
- Barrel Socks with bungee/cinch strap must be used when outside of play area. Socks, Gloves, and other loose articles are NOT ALLOWED. Barrel Socks will be available at on-site store in limited quantity.
- No firing/dry firing airsoft guns outside of the play area. Test firing/sighting in optics can be done in the same side area as Chrono. EYE PROTECTION MUST BE WORN.
- Clean up after yourselves in the camping/staging areas. Dumpster is located on premise, please help keep this field clean so we can continue to return here!
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS in camping area or field. (If you have them in your RV, do not bring them outside of it.)
- Field owners reserve the right to eject attendees for not following on site rules.
- Field owners may change or impose other rules or restrictions not mentioned above.
All event participants must sign the waiver(s) below prior to event.
EVENT WAIVER: Please sign HERE
FIELD WAIVER: Please sign HERE
3:00pm: Early Chrono/Reg open
6:00pm: Early Safety Briefing | Chrono/Reg close
7:30am: Chrono/Reg Open
9:45am: Safety Briefing
10:15am: Final Safety Briefing
10:30am: Game Startex
5:30pm: Game End
10:30am: Game Startex
2:30pm: Game Ended
3:00pm: Raffle Starts
Location Camping: On site, Tent, RV. (Included with ticket purchase.)
On Field Vehicles: N/A, Not in use.
Sponsors: Lancer Tactical, Elite Force, ASG
Vendors: MiR Tactical
Please E-mail Events@MiRTactical.com with any remaining questions regarding this or other events.
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
Gameplay and schedule subject to change due to weather and other conditions.Learn more