Each PTS ZEV Core Elite AEG comes with the PTS ZEV Wedge Lock Rail which provides full continuous top rail with M-LOK mounting system and with integrated anti-rotation pin ensure a consistent rail alignment and rifle rigidity. The outer barrel comes with the special bronze finish and the receivers are deeply engraved to ensure the Zev airsoft rifles’ appearance are authentic with the original Zev rifles. Additionally, included as standard equipment for the ZEV Core Elite AEG, are PTS’ highly popular proprietary design polymer accessories including the Enhanced Polymer Grip (EPG), Enhanced Polymer Trigger Guard, 150rd Enhanced Polymer Magazine (EPM) and Enhanced Polymer Stock – Compact (EPS-C).
Internally, the PTS Version 2 AEG Gearbox with 18:1 ratio gear and 8mm ball bearing features a quick-change spring for power adjustment, for higher efficiency and lower power consumption, and an electronic trigger MOSFET unit (non-programmable) for faster trigger responses and electrical wiring protection.
- Authentic licensed trademark ZEV Technology engravings
- 14.5 Inch Barrel with Bronze Color Finish
- PTS ZEV Wedge Lock Rail (12 inch) - very sleek, modern looking M-LOK compatible handguard that is skeletonized for lightweight without compromising strength.
- PTS ZEV Slide Lock Charging Handle (AEG) - minimalist design, fully ambidextrous controls, and minimal moving parts for simple and reliable operation.
- PTS ZEV Single Stage Rifle Trigger (SSR) – adjustable trigger pull for customizable trigger responsiveness. The straight trigger blade design provide a short pull geometry.
- EP Stock – Compact (EPS-C) - a simple, minimalist, sleek, and lightweight polymer stock. Features rounded cheek welds stay in tune with the slim profile of the stock whilst maintaining user comfort.
- EP Trigger Guard (AEG) - a shallow“V” shape which enlarges the trigger guard opening for better use with gloves.
- EP Magazine (AEG) - EP Magazine, boasts a Dupont® Zytel™ reinforced polymer body and holds up to a maximum of 150 rounds. It is also compatible with PTS EPM1 which is sold separately.
- EP Grip (EPG) - ergonomically designed for excellent comfort and a firm angled grip for maximum recoil control.
- Rear Wired & Li-Po Ready – Can handle the power of 11.1v Li-Po batteries.
- Recommend 7.4v-11.1v Li-Po batteries (15C)
- Color - Black
- Dimension – 780 mm (stock retracted), 860 mm (stock extended)
- Package size: 90 x 31.2 x 8.1cm
- Weight – 2.64 kg (product), 4.24kg (with package)
- Rail Handguard Length – 12 inch (with CNC Gas Block)
- Outer Barrel Length – 14.5 inch
- Inner Barrel Length – 14.5 inch (6.03mm diameter)
- Barrel Thread – 14mm Counter-Clockwise (CCW)
- Upper & Lower Frame – ZEV Core Elite Style (good gripping front side)
- Hop-Up – Adjustable from the breach
- Shooting Mode - Safety / Semi-Auto / Full-Auto
- Gearbox Specs
- Ball Bearing Size: 8mm
- Gear Material: Steel
- Gear Ratio: 18:1
- Piston Material: Reinforced Polymer (Nylon + 33%FG)
- Piston Teeth: 14 MIM Steel Piston Teeth
- Tapper Plate: Custom Sized Reinforced Polymer
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel
- Cylinder Head: Aluminium, Double O-Ring Air Seal Type
- Quick Change Spring – Support
- Trigger – ZEV SSR style (adjustable trigger pull)
- Stock Buffer – Quick-Detach Ball Bearing Spring Guide
- Digital Control
- Electronic Trigger System: Build-in design (without programmable control module)
- MOSFET: Integrated
- AEG Motor – 36000 High Torque (good initial action response)
- AEG Power Source – 7.4v – 11.1v (15C) (LiPo type, not included)
- Battery Connector – Large T-Plug Deans Connector
- Magazine Capacity - 150 rounds (PTS EPM AEG) fully compatible with PTS EPM1 250 rounds
- Muzzle Velocity – 350 FPS w/0.2g bbs (14.5 inch)
- Rate of Fire – ~20+ RPS