Looking to step up your game? Rocket Labs Upgraded "Ready to Ship" Airsoft Replicas are the Ultimate way to have performance straight out of the box. With options for all price ranges, its never been easier to to get the Airsoft Replica you want with performance and reliability.
The #YAAARP9 the ultimate CQB airsoft rifle. Rocket Labs took the awesome Arp 9 platform and made it that much better!
- G&G ARP9
- Prometheus Inner Barrel
- Perun G&G ETU Upgrade kit
- Short Trigger Pull Upgrade
- Acetech Blaster - With Flash Function
- Stubby Stock with large battery space
- PTS EPM-AR9 140 Round Magazine
G&G ETU Upgrade kit
Possibility to set any combination of the following firing modes under "SEMI" and "AUTO" selector positions independently:
- 2 to 5 round burst
Programming of all of the settings, not only firing modes but also switching active brake, precocking and battery protection on and off is done solely by using easily memorable sequences of fire selector switching and trigger pulls. That allows changing the settings at any moment in a matter of seconds, even under enemy fire.
Precocking. Fast trigger response can be a matter of victory or defeat, especially in CQB situations. With precocking enabled, piston will remain in rear position after each shot with spring already compressed, ensuring that next shot will be fired immediately after you pull the trigger. Precocking works in semi, burst and full-automatic modes.
Battery protection mode, dedicated to Li-Po batteries. Should the battery voltage fall to a dangerously low level, user will be notified by short sound signals that are repeated every 30 seconds. This may also be freely switched on and off.
Double shot mode allows for easy double shots in semi-automatic setting. After enabling this mode, if semi-automatic fire is set, shots will be fired not only when the trigger is pressed, but also when it's released.
Upgrade kit works without problems with any battery from 7V do 17V. Even if the battery has only enough power to make the replica fire at a very low rate of fire, the circuit will work. It can also be used with most extreme setups, without any limitations as to the spring rating. The maximum rate of fire is 50 RPS.
Electronic fuse designed to work with Li-Po batteries will save your replica and battery in case of a major malfunction. It will automatically disconnect the battery, if a short circuit or blocked motor is detected.
G&G ETU has an active brake, which is retained in our upgrade kit. Active brake allows to stop the motor after each shot. In case of double shot problem in replicas with high rate of fire, active brake will be an effective solution. It can also prevent compression of the main spring for a longer time, if you will fire a shot with AB on before a storing your replica for a longer time. Active brake is can be switched on or off at any time in few seconds.
- Durable polymer 9mm style carbine receiver with matte anodized finish and stamped G&G rollmarks, mimics the popular billet style of receiver
- Adjustable PDW style collapsible stock with stock tube
- 5" M-LOK handguard is compatible with all M-LOK accessories
- Ergonomic motor grip with enhanced trigger guard allows for easier use of the carbine with gloves
- Flat faced competition style trigger, textured selector switch and mock bolt catch provide the ARP9 with aggressive details
- Integrated MOSFET protects wiring and is programable to fire either 3-round burst or fully automatic
- ETU (enhanced trigger unit) improves trigger response and cyclic rate
Inner Barrel: ~150mm
Recommended Magazine: High performance AR9 style Magazine (Such as the PTS AR9 140 Round Magazine)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 11.1V Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to buffer tube with small Deans connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
FPS Range: 330-350