For the photographers out where wanting to get into the action, our Photographer pass lets you get on the field and get the shot you want!
**Image for advertisement purposes, no actual badge will be issued.**
ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS MUST SIGN OUR WAIVER AND ANY NECESSARY FIELD/AO WAIVERS (check our event pages for AO specific needs) FOR THE EVENT THEY WILL BE ATTENDING.
Photographers are designated as non-player attendees that will only be recording media during the event. These attendees only require a Photographer Pass to attend. A Camping Pass may also be required if camping on-site when allowed by AO/Event.
Please have a Valid ID and proof of purchase on your person in the event that your pass needs to be validated.
Photographers must abide by a set of rules and safety intended to keep them and the players safe while making sure there is no unintended interruption of play.
See below for more details...
- All photographers must have purchased a pass, one per person, per event.
- Photographers must follow the direction of event staff/referees while on field. If instructions are given, it is for safety or to prevent impeding gameplay.
- Do not intentionally place yourself in the line of fire.
- Do not intentionally impede the progress/play of players.
- Do not assist players of one team against another.
- Do not move/take field props.
- Do not give/take anything to/from players in relation to gameplay purposes. (You are not a pack mule for your buddies!)
- Assisting a player in real world distress is an exception. On field staff and referees should be sought out immediately if there is an emergency.
- For specific rules regarding Gear/Clothing or Drones, see below.
- High visibility safety vest or shirt. (High vis pants are not required but recommended!)
- A high visibility head covering (hat, bandana, etc) is recommended to help players identify you.
- Solid color (i.e. Green / Tan) clothing and headwear of teams from that event is HIGHLY DISCOURAGED for photographers.
- Camouflage clothing and headwear is NOT ALLOWED, as it can be easily confused as another player on the field.
- It is recommended that you try to dress as brightly as you can so that you can be easily identified by players.
- Full seal eyewear that is ANSI 87.1 rated or better. Must stay on at all times while in the play area.
- Ear protection, either physical or sound dampening.
- Face protection, stray BBs suck!
- Protective gear for your equipment, we can not be held responsible for anything that happens to your gear!
- Appropriate clothing for AO and weather, locations range from building interiors, to wet and muddy fields/forests, and sometimes even cold and snow. (Check the weather!)
- Comfortable, durable footwear you can move around in for the day. Keep weather and field conditions in mind!
- Backpack for carrying equipment and snacks/water (or hydration pack).
- Equipment pouches/bags that can be easily carried on your person while moving around the field.
- Equipment cases that need to be handle carried/set down must be left in the safe areas or team FOBs while photographing/video recording.
- (We ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for lost or stolen gear, please make sure it is secured/accounted for.)
- All drones must be pre-approved by the Event Coordinator/Staff and will have restricted use based on the field/AO if approved.
- Gas operated drones ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Please keep drones out of lines of fire between players/teams.
- DO NOT fly drones through buildings/doorways/windows.
- It is recommended that all media drones be marked with easily visible lights or high visibility paint, tape, or markings to be easily identifiable to players.
Photographers found to be violating any safety rules, assisting members of one team against another, actively or intentionally putting themselves in the way of players, or ignoring instructions of event staff and referees may have their passes revoked for the remaining period of the event.
Please E-mail Events@MiRTactical.com with any remaining questions or for drone approvals.Learn more